Do you need website that is optimized for SEO?
Getting people to your website takes more work than many of us would like.
Search engine optimization (SEO) gets organic (not paid) traffic to your website.
How we can help:
We do all we can to set up your website so that it is optimized for the keywords you are looking for. We do everything so that your on-page SEO makes the search engines happy. We talk you through and help you execute an off-page SEO strategy that will get you more organic traffic.
The two types of SEO are on-page and off-page. You need both for a good website.
On page SEO means your page is optimized to work well with search engines.
Off-page SEO is harder. This is primarily when other websites link to your website. To do this, you need quality content. It is easy to buy a bunch of garbage links to your site, but Google and the other search engines see right through this.
Examples of on-page SEO:
- You have snippets/schema.
- You have the correct metadata and your important tags and information are the appropriate length.
- You have intuitive, clean, and flushed out html.
- The content on your page is optimized for the keywords you are looking for.
- Your page is mobile friendly.
- Your page loads quickly.
Examples of off-page SEO:
- Links from a new articles
- Links from social media
- Links from blogs
- Links from companies and/or organizations you work with
- Links from other websites